[Snort-users] Problems with Snort and MySQL on FreeBSD 5

twig les twigles at ...131...
Mon Jun 9 10:54:09 EDT 2003

This happens a lot when bsd can't find mysql during the snort
compilation.  Start snort with the -T option, it may not be
starting at all.  If not try reinstalling snort over the current
setup and watching the make output to see if it finds mysql.

=====