[Snort-users] ACID Problem (page not found...)

Uso usofwd at ...158...
Sat Jun 7 04:04:05 EDT 2003

Hi,
I am new to SNORT. I am using the Windows version with ACID/MySQL and
followed the instructions given at silicondefense.com and went through the
FAQ and archives but couldn't find anything related to this problem.

When I start ACID it starts OK. When I click a link it's OK. When I try to
click any link after that I get a page not found.
That happens no matter which page I open first. After that actually
everything keeps giving me page not found errors.
If I open a link on the main page, then press back to the main page I can't
open any other links they just keeping giving me page not found errors (HTTP
404 - File not found Internet Information Services). When I restart the
browser it works again.

Any clues what I might be doing wrong?

thanks for your help
Uso