[Snort-users] Acid problem

guillaume rix - Sun Microsystems - Velizy France Guillaume.Rix at ...5663...
Thu Jun 5 07:44:23 EDT 2003

Hi Chris,

Perhaps just make a Shift-Reload on your browser.
If you make a "mysql -u root -p" dirrectly ans query your snort database, what
are the results ?
Are there any changes before and after the problem ?
It's not very clear your problem, can you give us more details.

Guillaume