[Snort-users] Signatures

Vuppala, Vijaybhasker (EM, GECIS) Vijaybhasker.Vuppala at ...9383...
Thu Jun 5 07:44:19 EDT 2003

Hi..

I'm new to snort community, forgive me if i ask any silly questions.

I just wanted to check, at what frequency SNORT signatures are updated and
how soon a signature would be available for the new virus attacks.

Vijaya Bhasker Vuppala
Asst Manager - IT Consulting
GE Capital International Services.
3rd Floor, South Wing, Cyber Gateway,
HITEC City, Hyderabad - 500 081. INDIA.
Phone:  +91-40-5565 7987   Dial Comm: 8*216-7987
Mobile:  +91-  9885157987
Fax:      +91-40-5565 7070   Dial Comm: 8*216-7070
Email:   mailto:vijaybhasker.vuppala at ...9384...
This e-mail, together with any attachments, is confidential.  It may be
read, copied and used only by the intended recipient.  If you have received
it in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or telephone.
Please then delete it from your computer without making any copies or
disclosing it to any other person. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or