[Snort-users] snort will not log to mysql

Hans Steinraht hsteinraht at ...9358...
Tue Jun 3 23:55:05 EDT 2003

Ok I try to do better (I never knew why "--" whas there, so thanks).

I looked in the logs but nothing weird is there.

Anyway, snort logs to mysql, only the portscan2 messages won't show up.
In the logs I can find them back and also in the daily message I receive
from snort.

Hans