[Snort-users] Re: [Snort-sigs] write rule documentation, get a t-shirt

Brian bmc at ...950...
Sun Jun 1 17:21:10 EDT 2003

On Mon, Jun 02, 2003 at 12:48:17AM +0100, Giles Coochey wrote:
> I put a lot of effort into documenting quite a few rules the last time round,
> unfortunately I never kept copies of my documentation, and I notice that a
> lot of the rules that I documented, no longer have the documentation that I
> developed.
>
> Is there a reason for this?

Unfortunatly, we had a major server crash about 2 months into the
process last time.  I went through my mail archives and pulled out
all of the ones I could find.  If any where lost, then I'm truely
sorry.  If you find them on any mailing list archives, *please*
point them out to me and I'll put them into the review queue.

-brian