[Snort-users] O.T. Question Cisco Shunning and Snort

Brian Laing brian.laing at ...8607...
Thu Jul 31 17:07:06 EDT 2003

Check out

http://www.iss.net/support/product_utilities/realsecure_tech_center/tech
_notes/index.php

It has instructions etc. on how to do this.  Its for ISS realsecure but
whoudl work for snort with just a few modifications.

Cheers,
Brian

Brian Laing
CTO
Blade Software
Cellphone: +1 650.280.2389
Telephone: +1 650.367.9376
eFax: +1 650.249.3443
Blade Software - Because Real Attacks Hurt
http://www.Blade-Software.com