[Snort-users] ERROR: Unable to load graphing library file:jpgraph.php

James Nonya slave_tothe_box at ...131...
Thu Jul 31 13:25:08 EDT 2003

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 16:09:55 -0400
"Peters, Michael D." <Michael.Peters at ...9763...> wrote:

> I have not problems displaying the
acid_graph_main.php page with the report
> search and display table. I have an error at the top
that shows ERROR:
> Unable to load graphing library file:jpgraph.php.
>
> Now I try to generate a report and there is a box on
the bottom that seems
> to want to load acid_graph_display.php? There are no
graph shown.

> My acid_conf.php has this:
>
> $ChartLib_path = "phplot-4.4.6";
>
> /* File format of charts ('png', 'jpeg', 'gif') */
> $chart_file_format = "png";
>
> The phplot test works fine.
>
> Does anyone have a solution for me? This is a
Solaris 9 installation with
> the latest-greatest PHP, Apache etc.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Michael D. Peters
> Senior Network Security Engineer

Micheal,

Try setting your $ChartLib_path  to a full path....ie
/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/phplot-4.4.6

James