[Snort-users] ERROR: Unable to load graphing library file:jpgraph.php

Peters, Michael D. Michael.Peters at ...9763...
Thu Jul 31 13:11:02 EDT 2003

I have not problems displaying the acid_graph_main.php page with the report
search and display table. I have an error at the top that shows ERROR:
Unable to load graphing library file:jpgraph.php.

Now I try to generate a report and there is a box on the bottom that seems
to want to load acid_graph_display.php? There are no graph shown.

My acid_conf.php has this:

$ChartLib_path = "phplot-4.4.6";

/* File format of charts ('png', 'jpeg', 'gif') */
$chart_file_format = "png";

The phplot test works fine.

Does anyone have a solution for me? This is a Solaris 9 installation with
the latest-greatest PHP, Apache etc.

Best regards,

Michael D. Peters
Senior Network Security Engineer