[Snort-users] Snort as a gigabit sensor ... on a Sun box-done

twig les twigles at ...131...
Wed Jul 30 16:31:11 EDT 2003

> I'm living in Germany and people here always want to hear the
> truth, OK?

Could this get any farther off-topic?  I guess I could bring up
the fact that I like cheese.

Anyhoo it looks like we have the budget for a pair of v210s with
quad gig-e cards onboard.  Thnx for the tuning suggestions and
the ... whatever that was from our friend from across the pond.

=====