[Snort-users] Perfromance testing

Matt Foster matt.foster at ...8607...
Wed Jul 30 14:20:02 EDT 2003

Hi Aaron,

Caution

I work for Blade Software

End of Caution :-)

IDS Informer is a purpose built product to enable users to test and validate
the configuration of intrusion detection systems. It will allow you to
replay real attack traffic in a controlled and safe way allowing you to
spoof source and destination ip information as well as a range of other
management options. The application was designed purely to test network
based intrusion detection systems and it is mentioned as a tool to baseline
systems in the excellent Snort 2.0 book

http://www.snort.org/docs/#snort_books

You can get more information and an evaluation version of IDS Informer from
our website.
www.blade-software.com

Hope this info is of help and let me know if you would like to find out
further info.

Cheers
Matt
Matt Foster
Blade-Software Inc.
www.blade-software.com
Security Verification Management Solutions