[Snort-users] Snort as a gigabit sensor ... on a Sun box

Wed Jul 30 14:16:04 EDT 2003

Michael Steele wrote:

> Twigles,
>
> Hopefully he's not in support. Here's one; Sent one of our commercial sun
> IDS boxes to a Windows shop. He calls the day he receives it and asks "How
> do I turn this thing on". I would have been out of a job if I would have
> taken the path that Edin took, very unprofessional.

I'm not doing this for money.

Maybe you should look for another job anyway if the situation is that bad.

I'm living in Germany and people here always want to hear the truth, OK?

Where do you live? That would be interesting thing to know.

About the joke: we have many windows users here. Talking about them the
way you do, isn't really kind.

Regards,

Edin

--