[Snort-users] Snort as a gigabit sensor ... on a Sun box

twig les twigles at ...131...
Wed Jul 30 10:04:03 EDT 2003

Wow man, it was just a *discussion* thread, you don't have to
read it.  I stopped reading most threads myself.  And I truly
hope that you are the technical expert you portray yourself as
because your people skills suck in a major way.

--- Edin Dizdarevic <edin.dizdarevic at ...7509...>

=====