[Snort-users] snort-inline

Stephan Scholz sscholz at ...9753...
Wed Jul 30 00:24:23 EDT 2003

Hi Gustavo,

there must have gone something wrong with the compilation. Check
the output of ./configure for errors or warnings.
If the -Q option is not recognized, then it means that the binary
has not been compiled for inline mode at all.

Stephan

--
Stephan Scholz <sscholz at ...9753...> | Development
Astaro AG | www.astaro.com | Phone +49-721-490069-0 | Fax -55

Visit Astaro at:
- LinuxWorld Expo, booth 1091, San Francisco, Aug. 5-7, 2003
- CeBIT asia, German Pavilion, Pudong, Shanghai, Sep. 18-23, 2003
- Infosecurity Scandinavia, booth C02:38, Stockholm, Sep. 23-25, 2003
- GITEX, German Pavilion, Dubai, Oct. 19-23, 2003
- Systems 2003, hall B2, booth 326, Munich, Oct. 20-24, 2003