[Snort-users] Snort as a gigabit sensor ... on a Sun box

twig les twigles at ...131...
Mon Jul 28 22:05:14 EDT 2003

Nothing, I'm just a crotchety old BSD zealot getting transfered
to a new OS in the name of contractual support and reliable
hardware.

<http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum=snort-users>

=====