[Snort-users] OT: MySQL client compatibility?

Gordon Cunningham gcunnin2 at ...163...
Mon Jul 28 14:09:02 EDT 2003

Update:  I found the problem.  The fix was that my database did not have the
new sensor in the "sensors" table.  After adding it manually, the system is
up and running as planned for testing.  Apparently a MySQL script didn't
work as planned - when I checked the tables I found that some records were
missing - the SENSORS row being the most important in my case.

- Gordon

"The software said it requires Windows 98 or better, so I installed
Linux..."