[Snort-users] New snortcenter project idea

Kevin Peuhkurinen kevin.peuhkurinen at ...7732...
Mon Jul 28 05:23:01 EDT 2003

That's great, Stefan.  However, I notice that the project was registered
with Sourceforge last October, and absolutely nothing has been done with
it since.    Are you now able to spend the time necessary to co-ordinate
this project, or should perhaps someone else take over?