[Snort-users] Timestamps in ACID don't match

CMartin at ...9696... CMartin at ...9696...
Fri Jul 25 14:14:02 EDT 2003

I am still workin on that myself, ill let you know if I make head way.  I'm
still testing things out, that and this is not considered "top" priority at
my company atm.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Whitson [mailto:jason at ...9559...]
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2003 1:36 PM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] Timestamps in ACID don't match

The timestamps next to my alerts are 5 hours faster than the "Queried DB
on:" stamp at the top of the ACID console.

I am using time sync with a time server here at work that keeps everything
else synchronized. The only thin off is the Alert times.

Any ideas?

Jason Whitson
VisionXtreme Computers
www.visionxtreme.net