[Snort-users] Documentation suggestions regarding the unreliability flexresp.

Schmehl, Paul L pauls at ...6838...
Fri Jul 25 11:22:05 EDT 2003

I use flexresp routinely.  I view it as harassment.  They're harassing
me, so I'm going to harass them back.  I don't really care if it works
perfectly.  As long as it sends resets I'm happy with that.

Am I an idiot too?  ;-)

Paul Schmehl (pauls at ...6838...)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas