[Snort-users] New snortcenter project idea

larc larc at ...1187...
Fri Jul 25 00:56:02 EDT 2003

Hi all,

SnortCenter is still alive but I didn't had the time to work on the
project or reply to emails because I was out of my country for some time.

There is already a sourceforge project at
sourceforge.net/projects/snortcenter/

If you are interested in joining this project then you can send me an
email to larc at ...1187...

Cheers,
Stefan