[Snort-users] MDaemon at ...9583... and other message bouncing $U^&#*$

twig les twigles at ...131...
Thu Jul 24 12:05:42 EDT 2003

Every time I post to this list I get a failure notification from
MDaemon at ...9723...  I have been ignoring it (too lazy to
filter) for some time but I have to wonder if others are getting
this crap too.  Sometimes other bots nail me but this one is
persistent.  Emails to the admin (if one truly exists) bounce
too.  AARRGRG

=====