[Snort-users] Snort Started

Rajneel.Dhotre at ...9708... Rajneel.Dhotre at ...9708...
Thu Jul 24 06:47:11 EDT 2003

Hi ,

I have successfully installed Snort and when I click on start I get a sensor message "Started Snort", but on the display it still says " Snort is not running".

Is snort running properly ?

Regards,
Rajneel

DISCLAIMER:
This message contains privileged and confidential information and is intended only for the individual named.If you are not the intended recipient you should not disseminate,distribute,store,print, copy or deliver this message.Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,corrupted,lost,destroyed,arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses.The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.