[Snort-users] Quick question...new mysql work ok?

Dusty Hall halljer at ...8709...
Thu Jul 24 06:42:23 EDT 2003

I recently upgraded to MySQL 4.0.13.  You'll probably have to recompile
Barnyard if your using it due to the changes in MySQL 4 (the fix is on
this list).  ACID & Snort work without any problems.

-Dusty

>>> James Nonya <slave_tothe_box at ...131...> 7/24/2003 8:14:03 AM >>>
Hey all!

Does the new MySQL 4.0.14 work ok with Acid and Snort?
 Was going to charge ahead with it, but thought I'd
ask here just incase ;)

Thanks!

James