[Snort-users] Hardware/snort config question

Marc Quibell mquibell at ...7759...
Wed Jul 23 10:47:32 EDT 2003

Hello!
Yes, you must port mirror (or port span) on a switch. You will also need a
second NIC for connection to the outside hub. Do you do 1-to-1 NAT? A class B
block to NAT to? Seems excessive...