[Snort-users] Multiple "sniffing" interfaces

Bryan Irvine bryan.irvine at ...9066...
Wed Jul 23 09:24:21 EDT 2003

Yup, I run 8 instances of snort (1 instance per interface) on 2
different machines that both report to a postgresql db that acid
connects to.  ACID reports that there is 8 sensors. All is well. :-)

--Bryan