[Snort-users] eth1 and eth2 Breaks Default Route

Schmehl, Paul L pauls at ...6838...
Wed Jul 23 08:57:11 EDT 2003

I believe all you have to do in RH 9.0 is ifconfig ethx up.  Don't
specify anything - IP, gateway, promisc, etc.  That's what we're using
here and it works fine.

Paul Schmehl (pauls at ...6838...)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas