[Snort-users] MySQL: Database ERROR:Got error 134 from table handler

Always Bishan bishan4u at ...1396...
Wed Jul 23 07:39:09 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I'm running 3 snort sensors and recently everything
was working fine, but now when I open Acid it gives me
the following error:
Database ERROR:Got error 134 from table handler

I tried searching in the snort user list and there was
a question put up by somebody without any answer to
it.

I googled but could not find any other solution on
internet. I tried myisamchk -r table_name and it
repaired all the tables, buit the same error comes
when I view acid.

Any clue, highly appreciated!

Regards,
Bishan