[Snort-users] Error loading the DB Abstraction library

Rajneel.Dhotre at ...9708... Rajneel.Dhotre at ...9708...
Wed Jul 23 02:17:11 EDT 2003

Hi ,

I am getting the following error while starting the https://localhosts/snortcenter

I went into my acid_conf.php file and change the $DBlib_path = "../adodb";  variable to $DBlib_path = "/var/www/html/adodb";

But still the same error

Please help

Error loading the DB Abstraction library: from "./adodb/adodb.inc.php"
Check the DB abstraction library variable $DBlib_path in acid_conf.php
The underlying database library currently used is ADODB, that can be
downloaded at http://php.weblogs.com/adodb

Regards,
Rajneel

DISCLAIMER:
This message contains privileged and confidential information and is intended only for the individual named.If you are not the intended recipient you should not disseminate,distribute,store,print, copy or deliver this message.Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,corrupted,lost,destroyed,arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses.The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.