[Snort-users] Error when starting snort

Souza, Chris csouza at ...584...
Tue Jul 22 12:04:32 EDT 2003

Hello,

I get this error when trying to start snort:

/:create/symlink failed, no inodes free

Error: OpenLogFile()=>
mkdir /var/log/snort/63.x.x.x) log directory: No space left on device

If someone knows what this error means and how i can fix it I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Chris

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com