[Snort-users] List sigs/HTML way too long...

Matt Kettler mkettler at ...4108...
Tue Jul 22 10:18:19 EDT 2003

At 11:06 AM 7/22/2003 -0500, Marc Quibell wrote:
>  Is there some way signatures and just
>the all-around junk can be filtered from the list? It gets to be extrememly
>difficult navigating through to the next message...Thanks.

A quick look at the headers explains a lot:

HTML posts are officially discouraged last I checked, but unfortunately
HTML is the "norm" for a lot of outlook users and they don't realize how
horribly ugly it looks to a text mailer. Although a lot of them are at
least considerate enough to have the message contain a text/plain version
as well...