[Snort-users] how many rules are there for snort at the moment?

Chatprechakul Mr N N.Chatprechakul at ...9702...
Tue Jul 22 09:01:18 EDT 2003

Hi,
     I am doing a research relate to intrusion detection. I would like to
know where can I access to all snort rules including document for each rule.
I went to snort.org and there, it seem to show only part of the rules. I
want to know because I want to count rules base on categorise for example
icmp, udp, tcp or by type of attack. Please if anyone know please give me
some advise.
Regards,
Nattapon