[Snort-users] Problem with test script for Cisco vulnerability

Schmehl, Paul L pauls at ...6838...
Mon Jul 21 13:32:01 EDT 2003

RedHat does not provide an rpm for hping.  I don't know if anyone is
maintaining an rpm, but you can get the source from www.hping.org/.  On
RH9, /usr/local/sbin will be empty unless you've installed sysadmin-type
tools, such as nessus.

Paul Schmehl (pauls at ...6838...)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas