[Snort-users] Sguil-0.2.5 client install for Windows

Richard Bejtlich richard_bejtlich at ...131...
Mon Jul 21 05:55:02 EDT 2003

Hello,

As a follow-up to Bamm's "Test Drive Sguil-0.2.5" post
yesterday, I just installed the Sguil client on my Win
XP box and documented everything in words and
screenshots.  You can see it at

http://taosecurity.blogspot.com

in the 18 Jul 03 entry.  You can follow this
step-by-step guide to download the free Sguil client,
download and install the free ActiveTCL distribution
for Windows, and connect to a demo Sguil server at
bamm.dyndns.org.  You'll also see what the Sguil
client looks like.

Enjoy,

Richard Bejtlich
richard at taosecurity dot com