[Snort-users] Snort Report Update

David Gullett dgullett at ...1656...
Sat Jul 19 16:48:18 EDT 2003

We are pleased to announce that we have just released a new version of
Snort Report.

Although the biggest change is that it no longer requires register_globals
in PHP to be turned on, there are several bugfixes and usability
enhancements that make the upgrade worthwhile.

This version has also been tested with MySQL 4 and Snort 2.0.

The latest version of Snort Report can always be downloaded at
http://www.circuitsmaximus.com.

----------------
Changelog for SR 1.2:

Eliminated need for register globals to be turned on in PHP
Updated code to work with Jpgraph 1.12.2
Enlarged pie chart so all labels are displayed
Removed broken links
And, courtesy of Robert Flach (robert.flach at ...9690...):
    The ability to go back to specific days in the past
    Sorting of alerts first by priority level, then by frequency

Thanks,

David Gullett
Circuits Maximus, LLC.
Dallas, Texas  USA