[Snort-users] million entries

Schmehl, Paul L pauls at ...6838...
Fri Jul 18 13:08:08 EDT 2003

I, along with two other people, have written a perl script that allows
you to delete entries from the snort database *or* archive them to an
archive database.  If you email me, I'll send you a copy, but you need
to understand perl well enough to know what the variables are being used
for.  It includes a conf file.  The two files together are about 17kb,
so I can send them to you as attachments in email.

Paul Schmehl (pauls at ...6838...)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member