[Snort-users] million entries

Dusty Hall halljer at ...8709...
Fri Jul 18 12:11:12 EDT 2003

Try this... let me know how it goes.

http://www.perlmonks.com/index.pl?node_id=247926

-Dusty

>>> Keg <snrtlst at ...2792...> 7/18/2003 1:43:23 PM >>>
I have 1.232.434 entries in the snort  database and I cannot delete
entries from database using the browser-it just indefenitely hangs
there
on the web page....
The worst part is that more than a milloin is in a single category so I

cannot delete entries little by little.
Is there any way to delete the entries using mysql tools?
Thanks.
Experience the convenience of buying online with Shop at ...2793...!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/`

With VMware you can run multiple operating systems on a single
machine.
WITHOUT REBOOTING! Mix Linux / Windows / Novell virtual machines at
the