[Snort-users] barnyard errors

Scott Renna srenna at ...9588...
Thu Jul 17 13:57:22 EDT 2003

Would you recommend I drop the version of mysql back down to 3.23?
Will that solve the problem in this case ?

Here's what my op_plugbase.c file looks like

#ifdef ENABLE_MYSQL
#include "op_acid_db.h"
#endif
#include "op_alert_csv.h"

/* ----------------------- Global Data --------------------------*/
OutputPluginListNode *outputPlugins = NULL;

/* ----------------------- Global Functions --------------------------*/
void LoadOutputPlugins()
{
    LogMessage("Loading Built-in Output Plugins...\n");

    AlertFastOpInit();
    AlertSyslogOpInit();
    LogDumpOpInit();
    LogPcapOpInit();
#ifdef ENABLE_MYSQL
    AcidDbOpInit();
#endif
    AlertCSVOpInit();
    return;

it's located in the src directory right under barnyard...does it need to
be moved elsewhere?

Scott Renna
Head Systems Administrator
Dynamic Animation Systems