[Snort-users] Syslog How To

Jason netlist at ...9658...
Thu Jul 17 06:14:07 EDT 2003

I would like to send alerts to a remote syslog server. I am new to Snort (and linux) and dont understand how to configure this. My snorf.conf file has the "output alert_syslog: LOG_AUTH LOG_ALERT LOG_NDELAY" line. I have a windows server running kiwi syslog and would like to log to that. Would anyone be generous enough to send me their configuration file so I have something to reference. I have several other questions about the snort.conf file and this could possibly clear up some confusion. Thanks for the help,
Jason