[Snort-users] Quick Barnyard Question Newbie

Scott Renna srenna at ...9588...
Tue Jul 15 08:21:07 EDT 2003

Steve,

I believe this is a similar question to the one I had as well.  I am
running two instances of barnyard one for the alerts and one for logs.
List members have told me that this is the only way to currently process
both types of information.

Hope that helps.

Scott