FW: RE: [Snort-users] anyone got a good snort startup script? (SpamEnder: BLOCKED ZH7a-SE12258-pauls at ...6838...)

Schmehl, Paul L pauls at ...6838...
Fri Jul 11 14:19:14 EDT 2003

Oh boy is this going to be fun.  List admins, can we do something about
these?

Paul Schmehl (pauls at ...6838...)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member
http://www.utdallas.edu/~pauls/

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan McManus [mailto:dan at ...7833...]
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 4:07 PM
To: Schmehl, Paul L
Subject: Re: RE: [Snort-users] anyone got a good snort startup script?
(SpamEnder: BLOCKED ZH7a-SE12258-pauls at ...6838...)

In an effort to eliminate unsolicited e-mail, I have installed
SpamEnder.  Please REPLY to this e-mail, without modifying the subject
line, so that I can receive your original message. Upon my approval,
future e-mails you send to me will be released automatically. If you do
not REPLY to this e-mail, SpamEnder will block all future e-mails from
this address and will not give you another opportunity to reply.