[Snort-users] core dump snort 2.0 freebsd 4.2

Ilya mail at ...3442...
Fri Jul 11 08:01:07 EDT 2003

Ive recompiled snort again with --enable-debug option still no info in addition
to what I have already posted.

any suggestions? I ran gdb withsource directory pointing to the
ports/snort/work/snort/src and just work/snort - it didnt help