[Snort-users] Re: Snort swapping src and dst in binary log?

Erek Adams erek at ...950...
Thu Jul 10 10:03:19 EDT 2003

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003, LucAdmin wrote:

> Is there a version of WINDUMP that works with the current Winpcap 3.0 final?
> I don't beleive there is, hence I cannot provide this data as you request.
> Is there another method or way to produce this data?

I'm a *NIX geek not Win32, so I really have no idea on Windump.  From what
I see on the website [0], there is a version that works with 3.0, but I
can't test or say for certain.

As for another way...  You could leave the Dark Side and install a *NIX on
the box.  :)  Honestly, unless you have some method to capture, I think
you're out of luck.

Cheers!

-----
Erek Adams