[Snort-users] Snorting SSL

Ryan Johnson rjohnson at ...5432...
Mon Jul 7 12:53:24 EDT 2003

I have used F5 for this and have been very pleased with their performance. The only problem with a device like this, at least in the case of the F5 BigIP, is the price. It will set you back around 30,000. They may have lesser models.

Stunnel is a free program that can be used for this (http://www.stunnel.org/). I have used it for honeypots, just make sure you have the lastest version of openssl.

Ryan