[Snort-users] Can snort be used for single host Intrusion Detection?(A newbie Question)

David Alonso De La Vega Tapage delavegad at ...7768...
Wed Jul 2 06:06:10 EDT 2003

yeap ..   I mean .. if you config your external net var  with the
specific IP that r interest for you ..  and your home net the onther
specific side ..  ( maybe these inside in you LAN )

Cheers ..

David Alonso