[Snort-users] license Question

Jeff Nathan jeff at ...950...
Wed Jul 2 03:47:06 EDT 2003

I mean no offense toward anyone, but let's leave the legal wrangling and
armchair quarterbacking on the subject of open source licenses to the
attorneys.

The complexities of the topic are best addressed outside the scope of this
list.

- -Jeff

- --On Tuesday, July 1, 2003 16:22 -0400 Matt Kettler <mkettler at ...4108...>