[Snort-users] In search of the PIG!

Roberto Suarez Soto robe at ...3881...
Wed Jul 2 01:31:14 EDT 2003

On Jul/01, Michael Steele wrote:

> Does anyone have or know where there is a cool pig picture? Some bug burly
> pig would be great! Maybe someone with great graphics experience would like
> to create one for Snort website? It has to be classy :)

	Hmmm. I'm playing with sodipodi (a vector drawing program for GNOME)
these days. I'll add to my huge spare-time-TODO a vectorized version of the
Pig, to see what I can do. But don't count on it; just don't be surprised if I
do it :-)

--
Roberto Suarez Soto					Alfa21 Outsourcing
    robe at ...3881...				     http://www.alfa21.com