[Snort-users] MYSQL Administration & Data purging

Dusty Hall halljer at ...8709...
Tue Jul 1 07:33:06 EDT 2003

Vijay,

  I wrote this a while back...
http://perlmonks.com/index.pl?node_id=247926

-Dusty

>>> "Vuppala, Vijaybhasker (EM, GECIS)"
<Vijaybhasker.Vuppala at ...9383...> 6/30/2003 9:14:43 AM >>>
Hi,

I was trying to find a Good mechanism or GUI frontend for managing my
MYSQL
administration. Also is there a way I can set purging policy on my
mysql
database.

Regards,
Vijay