[Snort-users] Snortcenter Error sh: curl: not found

Erek Adams erek at ...950...
Thu Jan 30 11:37:03 EST 2003

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 kristina.zelko at ...8165... wrote:

[...snip...]

> in the error_log of our apache we found sh: curl: not found
>
> We have no idea, what to do now
>
> Can anybody help us?

This has nothing to do with snort, curl, or snortcenter.  It simply has to
do with the path for the user (www or apache?) that is calling curl.  Find
curl:  cd / && find . -name cur\* -type f -print

Then make sure that it's somewhere in the path of that webserver user.
I'd bet it's installed in something like /usr/local/bin and that user only
has /usr/bin in it's path.  You could symlink it, but that's not the
'right' fix.

Cheers!

-----
Erek Adams