[Snort-users] ACID 0.9.6b23 Search page issue

JASON_VANKEUREN at ...8137... JASON_VANKEUREN at ...8137...
Thu Jan 30 08:48:02 EST 2003

Dennis,

You did need to upgrade the ADODB as well.  I only upgraded the PHP
version at first and got a number of errors before upgrading the ADODB
version.  The versions I'm using are PHP - 4.3.0, and ADODB - 3.1.0.  I am
seeing some new errors on the PHP side, although the query form is
working.  Interestingly enough, I was running PHP - 4.1.2 previously and
had the search page issues, so perhaps the problem was caused by the ADODB
version all along...I'll test and let you know.

Jason