[Snort-users] Acid Question...

Saguturu, Suresh suresh at ...8150...
Wed Jan 29 11:31:21 EST 2003

Greetings,

    I am new to this mailing list and I don't know  if  anyone had already
posted  this question.  I recently installed Snort on my Mandrake 9.0
machine and when I open the page through browser to see the statistics
through 'acid' interface...it shows all the information which belongs to 4
months ago. It is not showing me the current  alerts. What am I doing wrong
here? What should I do to make my acid active so that it shows the traffic
(alerts) on the interface that I configured for the snort.  My RDBMS is
MySQL and I have installed PHP, adodb, GD and m4 along with acid. I tested
and verified all the permissions and Grants for the snort user on all the
tables.  When I run snort on command line, it works fine and I can see the
packets.

Thank You